MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - LOL! If Alvarez wins it all...

View Single Post

Old 05-11-2008, 02:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
kamikaze145
MMA fighter

kamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatkamikaze145 Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdilznik View Post
Why is it a LOL if Alvarez wins? He's a great fighter with only one loss on his record. I picked him to win against Joachim and he did. He has great, crisp striking with power, and great wrestling. On top of that he is very strong. I would not be in the least bit surprised if he won the whole tournament. Honestly, with the exception of Nagata, everyone left has a good chance to win.
yeah he is good, the thread makes it sound like it is freakin Andy Wang that is about to win it all, but I dont think the thread starter meant it like that, I think he just meant because no one even threw Alvarez's name in the mix to win this at the start and now he is emerging as a favorite.
kamikaze145 is offline   Reply With Quote