MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - LOL! If Alvarez wins it all...

View Single Post

Old 05-11-2008, 02:42 PM   #19 (permalink)
DJ Syko
To the death George

DJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated View Post
I picked him to win after JZ was eliminated. I think he could beat Aoki if he implements the same game plan as JZ did in the first fight against Aoki.

Besides, Aoki is out with an injury, no? Kawajiri would be a tough fight for Alvarez though, maybe even Uno. I haven't watched the fight, but Uno was apparently very game. I was very surprised that he beat Ishida.
Aoki is still in the tournament, he was at Dream 3 and he was saying that this is his tournament and no one is going to beat him. He looked like a nerd as well lol.

I have Alvarez to win this too, but man his eyebrows look well gay lol.

Last edited by DJ Syko : 05-11-2008 at 02:45 PM.
DJ Syko is offline   Reply With Quote