MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - LOL! If Alvarez wins it all...

View Single Post

Old 05-11-2008, 05:23 PM   #21 (permalink)
plazzman
-I came|I saw|I failed-

plazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damone View Post
Dammit, Buscape is gone and Hansen is gone. Aoki, you have to make me a proud daddy.

I was totally not surprised to see Kawajiri beat Buscape again, but I was a tad heartbroken....again.
Man, Buscape looked so inaffective, but unless your names Takanori Gomi, all of Kawajiri's opponents are gonna look inaffective, the guy just shuts you down completely. And I think if he doesn't get stupid and decides to stand with Alvarez he could have their fight in the bag.

Uno looked absolutely incredible, you could tell he had been training hard and was really ready to win, too bad it was against my boy Ishida, I was crushed. I was also crushed at how Jung was put away.

Can you guys imagine if Alvarez vs JZ went down, absolute fire works.
plazzman is offline   Reply With Quote