MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 05-12-2008, 09:06 PM   #43 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Monday 5-12-hit the B.O.B. dummy a lot, then ran 5.25 miles, I think I finally ran an entire 9.5 min. mile, which is fast for me. I added some incline intervals again. so as to minimize the caucasian woman's curse of lacking junk in the trunk.
tue: gym blocked by boss! refer to my blog!
wed: hit B.O.B. dummy, ran 5 miles one of which was a 9:20 mile, my other speed intervals were between 9:15 and 8:50. This is the year b*tches. The year that I run another 10K and get in the best shape of my life.
Thur: ran 5 miles at about the same average speed as yesterday, maybe 20 seconds faster overall. some speed bag. Cannot hit heavy bag b.c the chain it's hung from broke and almost smacked the cranium of the dude hitting the bag when the chain fell and it isn't fixed yet.
Fri: lost workout time due to kids' school stuff
sat: rather hung over
sun: hopefully gym when it opens at 12:30 then i have to pick up some negra modelo etc. for the belated bday get-together

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 05-17-2008 at 11:15 PM. Reason: tue wed thur fri sat sun
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote