MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Biggest opponent you've ever faced?

View Single Post

Old 05-13-2008, 12:06 AM   #7 (permalink)
Guy
Bantamweight

Guy will become famous soon enoughGuy will become famous soon enoughGuy will become famous soon enoughGuy will become famous soon enoughGuy will become famous soon enoughGuy will become famous soon enoughGuy will become famous soon enoughGuy will become famous soon enoughGuy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
I fought (street fight) a guy that was about 6,3 275 before (Im 6 feet about 180) it went well with me being able to dodge his punches and land about 15 shots without being hit, then he hit me and I hit my ass on the ground (he yelled at me to get up I decided my broken nose was enough and stayed down, not my proudest moment), the lesson is fat f**ckers are slow and easy to avoid unfortuntly they are still very strong and eventually they do connect.
Damn straight! I dodged his punches rather easily, but the only time he truly nailed me was by a spinning backfist that caught me while I was trying to unleash a flurry of uppercuts and hooks on him. It didn't hurt me too bad, but it made me realize that I needed to beat him as easily as possible because I mean, everyone gets caught once in a while. (see Serra vs. GSP )