MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tiger Woods Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-14-2008, 11:11 AM   #15 (permalink)
Chrisl972
Back In Black

Chrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is Untouchable
This thread is a lot different from the one that was being discussed before. The topic before was about Tiger being the TOUGHEST athlete. That's a lot different then being an ELITE athlete.

Do I think he's an elite athlete, yes. And I don't blame you for wording it the way you did in this thread. You're going to get a lot more positive responses.

Do I think he's the toughest athlete??? Not in a million years. I believe he's a VERY focused man that has shown the ability to use the fine muscle movements over and over with a smaller percentage of mistakes then most other golfers. This doesn't make him the toughest.

If you want to have the discussion of him being and elite athlete, by all means do. But I for one, don't think that has anything to do with the conversation that got the topic started.