MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tiger Woods Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-14-2008, 12:34 PM   #19 (permalink)
6sidedlie
LIE or DIE

6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan View Post

A real elite athlete is someone who can play their sport, but also has the physical conditioning and skills to play another sport, not on the same level, but very, very well.

Reggie Bush is an elite athlete, because if he played basketball, he could dunk and he could move and his athleticism would remain consistent.
I don't know if I agree with this. Hockey players are some of the toughest and best conditioned athletes in the world but god knows they would not be able to play basketball worth shit. Golfing on the other hand.. no problem.

Tiger Woods is an elite athlete. I am confident in saying if you asked the top 10 basketball, baseball, football and hockey players if he was an athlete 80-90% would agree.

My bad ALLINGSP, I didn't read your post but we had the same thinking. Smart men think exactly alike!

TEAM LORD:
1. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
2. Nate Marquardt
3. Goran Reljic
4. Amir Saddolah

RANKING: TBA
TOTAL POINTS: +TBA
6sidedlie is offline   Reply With Quote