MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Forrest vs Jardine UFC 66

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2006, 03:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Halebop
Featherweight

Halebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level nowHalebop is on another level now
I think Forrest will win but I bet Jardine raises his game for him. I don't like to say a fighter won if the judges vote for the other guy but I have to say Jardine won that fight against Bonnar. That is not laced with nuthugging either, I don't like or dislike Keith Jardine. Forrest won't KO Keith. I think this will be what Forrest v. Bonnar II was supposed to be, a fun slobber knocker for us fans.

If Forrest loses the decision I wonder if they will go in to a sudden death one arm pushup contest to decide the victor. Seems that's what he wanted after the last time he got beat. If I was Tito I would have grabbed the mike after that and said of course you have more energy right now, you spent the first round on your back.
Halebop is offline   Reply With Quote