MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Forrest vs Jardine UFC 66

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2006, 03:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
j.farrell
LW Contender

j.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damone
I really wouldn't be surprised to see Jardine win. The guy is tough as nails, and will fight you until the end. Then again, so is Forrest. This'll be a fun standup fight that will probably go to a D. Lets hope these judges are not the same ones, because if so, then Jardine could very well lose. Did Jardine run over their dogs or something?
damn i was begining to think i was the only one that thought jardine was alright. i thought jardine was going to win the show. and i think he has a very good shot against forrest. he has better striking, thats for sure. and we know forrest isnt looking to take it down. so this should be a good fight.

Ground and Pound Drilling..http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72196009&hl=en
j.farrell is offline   Reply With Quote