MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - NHL Playoff Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-15-2008, 11:28 PM   #213 (permalink)
All_In
The Truth

All_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negative1 View Post
I'd leave the team too if I was a huge reason(s) for going to the conference finals twice in a row.

Carolina vs Buffalo in 06 was one of the best series I've ever witnessed.
It sucked Buffalo lost 4 of their defensemen.

I am a Penguins fan, but just putting it out there, that game was officiated so poorly. Add that to the fact that the Penguins came out incredibly flat in the beginning and lost their cool, and you have one out of control hockey game.

Second goal though, that offides shouldn't have been called seeing as the Penguins had control of the puck and were about to ice it. Why stop the clock and give the Flyers a face-off in front of the red line...

Dupuis looked like garbage and fanned countless shots.

Briere finally played some defense and got on the board.

Kudos to the Flyers on winning (as pointless a win as it may have been). What a frustrating game to watch.