MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - NHL Playoff Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-16-2008, 10:51 AM   #215 (permalink)
All_In
The Truth

All_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of KnowledgeAll_In Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Does anyone else think that VS is a bunch of idiots?

- How many times did I have to hear about Daniel Briere "coming alive" in this series?...oh for about 4 whole minutes...
- They are terrible when it comes to replays.
- The broadcast has failed to tell viewers what the penalty was when they don't show the ref making the gesture for the call.
- Interviews are broadcast over live action (and in most cases they suck - "Paul Holmgren, hard to believe you were in last place the previous year, huh?" WOW!).
- The two main guys are ridiculously annoying/bias - specifically the younger one who was suddenly in a great mood last night. I wanted to smack the hell out of him. Not even Jonesy is that biased towards the Flyers, and he played for them!