MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Franklin Extremely Unwell at UFC 64

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2006, 07:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
untaken_moniker
Flyweight

untaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halebop
Yeah, I like how the article call's Matt Hughes an indentured servant. You know, like slaves that were brought over to this country and had to work until they were free men. Yeah that's alot like Matt Hughes situation. Poor bastard, any of you guys wanna help set up a fundraiser to see if we can pay Matt's contract off so he can go out in the world and achieve his dreams? Everytime I see him in the Octagon I begin to cry because I know he is in there fighting when he would rather be working at Best Buy or serving pancakes at IHOP. We shall overcome, indeed.
HAHAHA...how true
untaken_moniker is offline   Reply With Quote