MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Back to Basics

Thread: Back to Basics
View Single Post

Old 05-17-2008, 04:51 PM   #21 (permalink)
nevrsummr13
Bantamweight

nevrsummr13 is on another level nownevrsummr13 is on another level nownevrsummr13 is on another level nownevrsummr13 is on another level nownevrsummr13 is on another level nownevrsummr13 is on another level nownevrsummr13 is on another level nownevrsummr13 is on another level nownevrsummr13 is on another level nownevrsummr13 is on another level nownevrsummr13 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by recon6991 View Post
Alright, I got another one for yall, let me know when Im getting annoying. I was watching the Fedor vs Hong Man Choi fight and Fedor pulls the slick arm bar from the bottom, could I get some advice for setting up for one of those on the bottom? I watched that and almost drooled, so I figured I might as well ask. Thanks
ill see if i can help you out dude
ok just for explanations sake well say your going for an armbar on your opponents right arm
basically you want to secure his right arm at the wrist and tricep, then place your left leg on his hip, and your right leg high on his back, and twist your hips so that your body is perpendicular to your opponents (so just spin 90 degrees)
pass your left leg over your opponents head
then to finish the submission and get the tap out squeeze your knees together raise your hips and pull down on the wrist

hope that helps you man
if it didnt im sure Ironman can explain it much better than i can

top 3 MMA:
Big Nog
KenFlo
Marcus Davis

top 3 K-1
Errol Zimmerman
Buakaw Por Pramuk
Jerome Le Banner

Conductor of THE KENFLO EXPRESS
WAFB
Steph05050

Last edited by nevrsummr13 : 05-17-2008 at 04:54 PM.
nevrsummr13 is offline   Reply With Quote