MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Muay Thai or TKD

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2008, 07:42 PM   #186 (permalink)
IronMan
True Grappler

IronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by ex-bouncer View Post
Why? couldn't I've fought fighters like you, I strongly suspect that you are not a pro; however had you'd been I box you ass,hip torquing self around the ring for 10 rounds, while only fighting a minute round. styles make fights.
If you want to make this personal, go ahead. I would advise you against it, given that this is the internet, and you actually have no clue who I am. But it's not like it matters, we'll probably never meet anyway, so whatever you say is empty.

Probably, though, you're just frustrated that you actually have no argument anymore. Stop whining and take a loss like a man. It happens, you learn something and then you move on. Grow up. I'm fairly sure that I'm younger than you are, but if you keep talking like that I'm going to start "strongly assuming" that someone needs to change you diaper.

At least when Dr. Benjamin threatened me, he had the decency to make it a joke.

Sig by Toxic

Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan
IronMan is offline   Reply With Quote