MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - greatest rivalry in sports

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2008, 09:55 PM   #28 (permalink)
looney liam
Featherweight

looney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level nowlooney liam is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbish23 View Post
soccer riots are some of the best fights at sports. Bench clearing baseball fights and hockey fights don't even come close to soccer riots. I can't think of any other sport that has the types of fights at them that soccer games do. Rugby might but i'm not really sure because I don't watch it alot.
i can't even think of another sport where the fans take the fighting onto the streets. just the other week rangers fans came into manchester for the eufa cup final, there were about 150,000 fans in total. the streets were blitzed with fans, I've never seen so many blue shirts in one place before. rangers ended up losing the game 2 - 0 and all hell broke lose. you should have seen thee city centre the next day, the streets were soaked with beer and piss. i was knee deep in empty beer cans and unconscious ranger fans.

heres a vid i found on youtube showing some of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJo-2S-EV10&feature=related

and the top 3 rivalries in sports are

1. manchester united vs manchester city
2. manchester united vs liverpool
3. manchester united vs arsenal

My current favirote fighters
Anderson Silva
Junior Dos Santos
Mauricio Rua
Alistair Overeem
Jon Jones

WAR dan hardy, paul daley, ross pearson and terry etim doing it for the britz!
looney liam is offline   Reply With Quote