MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - greatest rivalry in sports

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2008, 10:00 PM   #29 (permalink)
MJB23
International Stalker

MJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by looney liam View Post
i can't even think of another sport where the fans take the fighting onto the streets. just the other week rangers fans came into manchester for the eufa cup final, there were about 150,000 fans in total. the streets were blitzed with fans, I've never seen so many blue shirts in one place before. rangers ended up losing the game 2 - 0 and all hell broke lose. you should have seen thee city centre the next day, the streets were soaked with beer and piss. i was knee deep in empty beer cans and unconscious ranger fans.

heres a vid i found on youtube showing some of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJo-2S-EV10&feature=related

and the top 3 rivalries in sports are

1. manchester united vs manchester city
2. manchester united vs liverpool
3. manchester united vs arsenal
That sounds crazy and that video didn't look that bad but i'm sure it was a lot worse then what it showed.

I've played soccer for like 14 years and i'm 19 so i've been playing almost all my life. I'm a huge fan and i've always wanted to go to England to see a game. They seem so much more intense there then they are around here in the U.S. I think it would be awesome to go to a game in Europe.
MJB23 is offline   Reply With Quote