MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - greatest rivalry in sports

View Single Post

Old 05-19-2008, 11:01 AM   #32 (permalink)
Walker
ASS MAN

Walker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebc_Kyle View Post
I don't know who said it, but they mentioned US fans not liking soccer, and I couldn't agree more. Soccer is such a great sport, and there's so many americans that don't like it, probably because the US doesn't dominate it.

I grew up in Texas where football is king but my favorite sport is actually lacrosse but I love soccer as well. I really think the World Cup is one the absolute best tournaments in the world. I got to go see the Brazil-Netherlands quarterfinal game in 1994 in Dallas and it was one of the best sporting events I've ever been to. 3-2 Brazil back when Bebeto and Romario were two of the best forwards and connected on a sweet one touch goal. The last World Cup killed me as the U.S. did so poorly- - oh well at least we tied the champs.