MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - title fight in 2 weeks AND IM INJURED ----need advice

View Single Post

Old 05-20-2008, 11:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
iceman574
Flyweight

iceman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura about
title fight in 2 weeks AND IM INJURED ----need advice

hey guys on may the 31st im due to fight for the total combat featherweight british title i have been preparing for months and am mentally ready and in great shape however. with less than 2 weeks left i have injured my right shoulder im struggling to throw a punch without it causing great pain

the last thing i want to do is pull out of the fight as i believe i can beat the guy im fighting and take the title what should i do ..

i was thinking rest it till the fight then take alot of pain killers but the injury is now stopping my last stages of preparation

Last edited by plazzman : 05-20-2008 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Injury is spelt with a J, not G
iceman574 is offline   Reply With Quote