MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Greatest Striker Ever?

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2008, 12:56 AM   #27 (permalink)
IronMan
True Grappler

IronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMW View Post
wtf?

Explain! Nah, but really, you find his striking technically good?

(in my head i'm pronouncing it w - t -f, not what the ****)

*I should also ask because I only really know of his striking, and Sokky looked horrid that night, how good is Machidas ground game?
With some guys it's not about technique, it's about explosiveness.

Honestly, I don't fight Rampage's striking technically good. (I mean, his kicks are wild, he loops alot of his punches and his elbows ride up when he gets excited) Rampage woud still kill Machida standing up, because he would power through him.

I don't think Machida can take the aggression that Alexander has. From a technical perspective, I don't think that Houston has better striking. Still, I do think that Alexander would whup dat ass if they stepped in the ring for a K-1 fight, because, like I said, I just don't see that drive to finish in Machida during his UFC bouts.

Sig by Toxic

Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan
IronMan is offline   Reply With Quote