MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighting on Saturday.

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2006, 01:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Spit206Fire
Bantamweight

Spit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A Hug
Fighting on Saturday.

So alot of people want me to update them on my fighting and well its finally here.

Saturday night im going to be on the Main Card in Yakima fighting a guy named Casey Johnson who is 6-1 and we're fighting at 155 so he's a little twig.

If i get enough people that want it i will try and get pictures from weight in's on Friday Night and possibly will have pictures/video from the fight itself.

http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc-discussi...ghlight=Update

Thats the link the fight info i've posted already if you haven't seen it before. I'll update you all hopefully saturday night after the fight, or latest sunday.

Thanks alot for all your support i really appreciate it from ya'll and hope i won't disapoint ya. I also have no problem with given out advice or any information about me/fighting. I am no going to go pro, i'd like to but i dont think i can train pro and go to school at the same time.

Anyways if ya'll want any info let me know, the fights in Yakima,WA so if you want to go i can get ya'll some tickets but....then again i doubt theres a ton of you all from Yakima.

Thanks again,
What is it that is going to be on your mind when you're on your death bed? Will it be the tedious years of 9 to 5, or the memory of some great acheivement. Maybe a moment you stood in glory to the applause of millions.
-Evan Tanner
Spit206Fire is offline   Reply With Quote