MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - CB Dollaway's face

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2008, 07:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
BloodJunkie
OG Heavy Hitter

BloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamrock-Ortiz View Post
Wow alot of CB hate.. I want him to win because he is the only guy that could actually do something in the middleweight division, I knew who he was before the show and was excited to see him on it so I hoped all along that he would win it.

I think his face would make an awesome psycho in a movie.
Yeah this is a tough room for CB.

I agree with you as far as his talent goes and I think he may very well win the show. I think that Matt Riddle could turn out to be a pretty good prospect in the division too.

I could see CB in a movie playing somebody that is recovering from a gunshot to the middle of his face...or maybe a ghoul in a monster flick. Actually, I think he played the kid in that movie Mask w/ Cher.

Credit to Toxic for the sick sig!
BloodJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote