Oh boys. Hopefully you now understand that the West is superior then the East.
I called it, the Penguins looked way to inexperienced against the veterans. Hate being right.
VANCOUVER MISSED OUT!! Darnit.
* EASTERN CONFERENCE
* (1) Montreal < (8) Boston in 7, the big upset.
* (2) Pittsburgh > (7) Ottawa in 6, both teams need better goaltending to make it deep.
* (3) Washington > (6) Philadelphia in 5, these two teams were awful last year. Good to see them get in and how can you beat against Alexander the Great?
* (4) New Jersey > (5) NY Rangers in 7, Brodeur baby.
* WESTERN CONFERENCE
* (1) Detroit > (8) Nashville in 5, to deep and to good.
* (2) San Jose vs (7) Calgary in 5, with Marleau playing better they are the team to beat.
* (3) Minnesota < (6) Colorado in 6, Avs are playing good and I like there crop of forwards. Defence is iffy.
* (4) Anaheim > (5) Dallas in 4, Dallas slipped late and the Ducks always look good.
4 for 8...I wouldn't say right would be the word to describe that.
Had to do this to you, lol. I'm still a little upset over the Penguins not showing up to a superior Red Wings team tonight. However, Pavel Datsyuk remains one of the most underrated players to play the game. The guy always knows the perfect time to glide and perfect time to just explode. He wastes very little energy when he is not needed in the play, only to save it when it is most crucial. Whenever he has the puck, I am not comfortable as a Pens fan.
Random note: with Russia winning the latest gold medal, how dominate would they have been had players like Malkin, Datsyuk, or Gonchar been able to put on the skates?