MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Ultimate Fighter 3 Finale - Spike TV

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2006, 09:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
LatinHeat88
MMA Fanatic

LatinHeat88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
My Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampiro
mike bisping is my pick to win the contract. he's the second best fighter on the show besides the def kid he's so talented and his ability to controll a fight (ring generalship) is awsome. in the octogon this whole season he's been an ultimate fighter.he handles his bis-bis
I totally agree Mike Bisping is a very talented fighter and he's my pick to (easily) win the contract in his division.. My other prediction is that The Kendal Grove and Ed Herman fight is going to be the fight of the night.. In addition, I have Kendal beating Herman in fight that I believe will come close to The Forrest Griffen - Stephen Bonner contract match (excitement wise.!) I do however admit that niether fighter has -or any fighter from season's 2 + 3 for that matter has- the heart that Forrest or Stephen have.. I know that Kendal is the under-dog in this fight and I admit that at the begining of the show I predicted that he would be one of the first to be eliminated. But under Tito's direction he has grown more than anyone on the show.. Ed Herman has showed nothing but midiocre perfomances and a big mouth..! On another note, Florain as the main event.?? I admit that he has improved leaps and bounds since his lost to Diego Sanches but the main event, yeah right..!
LatinHeat88 is offline   Reply With Quote