MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Diaz To Fight For DREAM Welterweight Title!

View Single Post

Old 05-26-2008, 02:54 AM   #28 (permalink)
Faceman
MMA Fanatic

Faceman will become famous soon enoughFaceman will become famous soon enoughFaceman will become famous soon enoughFaceman will become famous soon enoughFaceman will become famous soon enoughFaceman will become famous soon enoughFaceman will become famous soon enoughFaceman will become famous soon enoughFaceman will become famous soon enoughFaceman will become famous soon enoughFaceman will become famous soon enough
I went to the proelite autograph signing at best buy in west hollywood specifically to see nick diaz. There were six fighters there: Frank Shamrock, Nick Diaz, Gina Carano, Robbie Lawler, Jake Shields, and Phil Baroni, in that order. So we start with Frank and he was cool and we move on to Nick and I ask him "so Sakarai is next?" he replies "I don't know. Showtime is next." He was pretty standoffish which anyone who follows Nick would have expected. The funny part was Frank looked up and said "Ohhhhhh Sakarai, that would be a good fight with you and him. Have you fought him yet?" Frank was cool Nick was a dick but he is still one of my favorite fighters.
Faceman is offline   Reply With Quote