Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

MMA Gear - who makes the best?

7K views 24 replies 18 participants last post by  jaymackz 
#1 ·
Does anyone have any suggestions as to who makes the best mixed-martial-arts gear???

In particular i'm looking for head protection.

#8 ·
I think it's better to first determine what you need in order to train well. Then from there, you can put together your shopping list and not be without.

Wait, don't I just create The Must Have List for MMA Gear topic? Look it up to see if I've missed anything!

NOW

NOW

#11 ·
The Don said:
http://www.kofightgear.com/index.htm
Here is another company they focus mainly in Muay thai style equipment but not a large selection but looks well made.
Yeah that stuff actually looks really good. Muay Thai equipment is definetly a bit unique, but that looks like impressive stuff.

#15 ·
Usually they'll have the size based off of the length of your shin. If they have a sizing chart available, bust out a tape measure and choose accordingly.

#23 ·
Best Fight Gear

I sell a lot of fightgear. my favorite shorts are the Sprawl and NOGI shorts. Everybody seems to have there own opinion on GIs. There are a lot of brands out there including Gameness, Atama, HCK, SirSirius, Reicko, BadBoy. Really depends on the comfort and style you are looking for. Some folks prefer single weave, double weave, and Gold Weave. As far as gloves go I really like the Windy and Combat sports gloves.
info@profightwear.com
www.profightwear.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.