MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - who is the worst fighter to grace the octagon

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2006, 10:47 AM   #23 (permalink)
Damone
attention whore

Damone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like Tuna
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickWrath
Hand down Rick Davis, remember the old man that Melvin knocked cold? That fool teaches the kids at the Xyeince training center right by my house on Durango in LV. Terrible, just terrible the kids won't have a chance.
Oh, that guy really sucked. He tried to be a low rent Genki Sudo, and got knocked out for his troubles. Hey, Davis, Genki can actually pull off that kind of stuff, because he's....you know....good.

Jonathan Wiezoreck(I know I spelled that wrong) was the absolute worst. He charged at his opponent, took shots(Without blocking a punch), and sat on the gassed guy. Yes, Weezy won, but he looked horrible in the process.