MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Newbie Guide To DREAM

View Single Post

Old 05-28-2008, 09:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
plazzman
-I came|I saw|I failed-

plazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Syko View Post
Does anyone know if both the Semi-finals and the final of the LW tournament going to be on the same night at Dream 5?
I'm leaning towards a yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker View Post
I didn't know where to ask this question but- where can you get DREAM fights to watch on their actual fight nights. I have TimeWarnercable and I can always find the UFC cards and some others but no DREAM cards. Can you only order them through satelite or online? I'd really like to get into DREAM and watch the fights live(I know they normally come on during the wee hours here in the US). Any help would be great- thanks.
HDNet airs DREAM Live. If you don't have it, the internet is a great thing. But don't go making "Can I have a stream" thread as I will burn you alive (not really but you know). Stick to PM's
plazzman is offline   Reply With Quote