MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The T.B. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2008, 01:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
T.B.
i've earned my stripes

T.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
Wow, dropping to 165? That could be dangerous.
Nah, shouldn't be too bad if I start dieting a little further out from this meet. More so than I did for my last comp. in March, I only cut weight & dieted for 2 weeks.

----------

K, so I told you I'd let you guys in on most of my inside stuff. With that being said, here is what I am currently taking pre-workout. Been on this combination for about a solid 4 weeks (once daily, 3 times a week) now. So, here is what I take as of right now:

Ultimate Nutrition HORSE POWER

4000mg Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate and Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-HCL

combined with...

primaFORCE CEE

One scoop of each (I was doing 2 scoops of CEE per, but since I'm preparing to cut - reduced it to 1 in the past few day), with 8 oz. of water...pre-W.O. magic. Even though, the HP has a nice orange flavor, once you drop a scoop of CEE into the mix, it's all downhill from there! Sh!t tastes HORRENDOUS!

May have a new meal replacement shake recipe in here for you guys in a little bit...we'll see.
never gave in
never gave up
i'm the only thing i'm afraid of
T.B. is offline   Reply With Quote