MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - [Game] Your Favorite Torture?!

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2006, 07:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
I'd tie him down, get a rat, and a metal bucket. Put the rat on his bare stomach, and put the metal bucket over it so the rat is trapped. Then I take a blow torch, and heat the metal bucket up. After it gets too hot for the rat, it is forced to start burrowing to escape the immense heat. Where does it burrow? Well through the guys stomach of course. After the rat has burrowed completely through his body I then remove the metal bucket and proceed to pour a pitcher of lemon juice on the wound

Your shopping in the grocery store and a guy is robbing an elderly lady at then pistol whips her and runs away
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote