MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Amir Sadollah Bandwagon

View Single Post

Old 06-01-2008, 02:09 PM   #19 (permalink)
j.farrell
LW Contender

j.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by UraRenge View Post
I remember saying the same things. Even before the season started I had Amir as my dark house and compared him to Grey Maynard in the account of how their UFC careers will trurn out; Both are inexperienced, get far in TUF, but not win it, go to a good camp, and be a serious threat to the division. I actually remember going on a website that announced fighters, http://mmajunkie.com/news/3621/amir-...-fighter-7.mma, where Amir was ridiculed anywhere from being inexperienced, to having a middle-eastern name, to looking like an american idol contestant. Almost everyone said he was going to be a horrible fighter and was just their for entertainment purposes. I tried telling them to not judge him so quickly and that he would due really good on the show, but noone believed me. I guess the jokes on them. BTW I'm also now officially on the Amir Sadollah BandWagon.
Damn they were really ragging on him on mmajunkie. I bet they all feel pretty stupid now. I knew he would do well because I have sparred with him. He has really good Muay Thai. He generates a lot of force in his kicks. They were all calling him like the next Bowman, Im thinking he is going to be more like the next Forrest.

Ground and Pound Drilling..http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72196009&hl=en
j.farrell is offline   Reply With Quote