MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Matt Hamill Ultimate Fighter Tv

View Single Post

Old 06-25-2006, 08:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
rana
Amatuer

rana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman
Keep in mind, Matt had a reason why he did that with Mike. He said before the fight that he wasn't going to go to the ground because of his injury at the time, and he stuck to that gameplan. Luckily, it worked for him.

Against Jesse last night, Hamill showed a lot more, his ground and pound was sufficient to dominate his opponent. However, he's very unpolished still, and there's a lot of holes in his style that would be easily taken advantage of by someone seasoned in submissions... like Bisping.

At this point and time, if Hamill fought Bisping, I would bet on Bisping to take him by submission, or possibly a knockout. That's not to say Matt doesn't have the potential to become a much better fighter than Bisping in time, because I think the tools are there.
i agree matt is good but he still has some things he needs to work on.
i definately see bisping winning if they schedule the fight soon.
he's just so aggressive.
i hope for matts sake it doesnt happen soon, give him a little more time
rana is offline   Reply With Quote