MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The T.B. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 06-02-2008, 10:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
T.B.
i've earned my stripes

T.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World RenownT.B. Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozz525 View Post
What kind of baseball do you play? Is it competative or just for fun? Position? How do you start when you come into the gym? A run and then try to get the heavy stuff out the way?
It's actually a select league, that I had to try out for. Once I made it, I was going to be placed on a team, but a bunch of my buddies made it as well...so we just put our own squad together. It's like a step-under minor league baseball, where scouts come out and watch you know...just to see who is legit and who is just sub-par. It's good shit. If the right scout comes through, and is affiliated with a team who has a void at either of my positions, I could get signed. So, I'm hoping for the best, but I can't predict anything, know what I'm sayin'?

I play 2B and SS.

When I enter POWERHOUSE, I usually run for a quick 5 min. on the treadmill, stretch with bands for about 10 minutes, then I begin my work out.
never gave in
never gave up
i'm the only thing i'm afraid of
T.B. is offline   Reply With Quote