MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hello to everyone

View Single Post

Old 06-25-2006, 10:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
rana
Amatuer

rana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jettypark
My mind must be going....I just saw the post on Matt. I am glad Tito is going to work with him. Even if he does have a glass jaw, There are alot of fighters out there with the same thing. And in MMA you don't have to stand and box with anybody. And just go with what you do best, let just hope he learns to take a better punch. Not that is easy to do but at least learn to cover up when you get Pop real good. And about the shows that i miss, spike is showing them all right now. So i will go and check them out, but so far it seem like this was a poor season. Than again i might be wrong

hi welcome! kewl dont worry i went back home to kuwait for a while so i missed some too, but its good that u get to see a bit of what happened on the previous show at the beginning
rana is offline   Reply With Quote