MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - "Jacare" speaks on Jason Miller

View Single Post

Old 06-03-2008, 12:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Walker
ASS MAN

Walker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF Material
"Jacare" speaks on Jason Miller

"03.06.2008
Jacare speaks on Miller
"If he tries any crazy stuff on me it won't go past five minutes"

Tipped as a likely next phenomenon in the world MMA scene, Ronaldo Jacare will have yet another mountain to climb on the coming 15th, in Japan, on his way to winning the Dream middleweight GP. The two-time world absolute Jiu-Jitsu world champion (2004/05) at black belt will face Jason "Mayhem" Miller.

Even though he adopts a kind of "cocky" style, Miller will bring into the ring the experience of someone with more than 25 fights on his record and who has already fought such names as Georges Saint-Pierre, Dennis Kang, Robbie Lawler and Frank Trigg.

"All my fights I fight as though they were the most important in my career. I know he has fought a lot of top guys and beat most of them. I'm happy to have this adversary. I think being cocky has its value, but I think it's ridiculous to disrespect a fighter. Disrespect a guy who is there to help him grow, regardless of him being better or worse," declared Jacare when referring to the provocations his future opponent did to his opponent in the first stage of the GP, Katsuyori Shibata.

The Brazilian, who has been summarily submitting his opponents in his last seven fights, can be found in Los Angeles, where he has been preparing for the bout. "I'm training to fight well, regardless of my adversary. I came here to Los Angeles to deal with my Japanese visa, which I haven't yet settled, so I've had to adapt to training here," said the black belt to GRACIEMAG.com.

On his expectations for the fight, the always confident Jaca seemed to have the answer on the tip of his tongue. "He's good on the ground. I think he'll try to use what weapons he has and will surely use his good ground game to try and beat me. I know it could be a tough fight, as I also know it could be a quick one. He is an experienced guy, but he's nuts. If he tries any crazy stuff on me it won't go past five minutes."

http://www.graciemag.com/news/144/AR...008-06-03.html

Alright this will be my first live viewing of a DREAM card(thanks to Plazzman I know where to go to get this card) and this is one of the fights I am most looking forward to. I know Miller from his UFC days and I've seen and heard a lot on Jacare so it will be cool to watch him fight live. I wanna see Aoki and his crazy tights in another fight I'm really excited to see. I've been doing my homework at mmaplayground so I'll be hopefully all up to speed on all the fighters come the 15th.