MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - KID Yamamoto has an opponent!

View Single Post

Old 06-04-2008, 06:47 AM   #16 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tudodude View Post
I am sick of Kid living off poor match ups.
Time to get to the states and in to UFC which has an amazing LW division at the moment..... and non of this " but kids a feather weight" crap, he has been fighting lightweights for years.
Yea dude I know it's hard to believe, but get this: Kid's not actually a bionic superhuman like what was once believed. He is in fact, just a normal human. A side effect of this is that he ages, and fighting guys 2 weight classes above you all the time is actually not that good for you, as opposed to fighting guys your own weight. Shocking, I know, but true.

Also, the LWs in the UFC walk in at around 160-170 usually anyway. Kid don't need to be effing with that kinda shit at this point in his career. Just be happy it lasted as long as it did (him fighting lightweights I mean).
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote