MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - NHL Playoff Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-05-2008, 08:33 AM   #302 (permalink)
Negative1
Banned

Negative1 Negative1 Negative1 Negative1 Negative1 Negative1 Negative1 Negative1 Negative1 Negative1 Negative1
I didn't mean for it to sound that he didn't deserve it cause he is among the people that do but I got the feeling that he got alittle extra browny points for the game-winning goal....which was really weak. If that were the case (making the decision on a single games performance) then who's anyone to ignore Fleury's performance that took the previous game into the 6th period? I think Fleury's accomplishment was more impressive than scoring a goal that required zero skill to get. Just what I think anyway.

To tell the honest truth, I was pissed off for only about 15-20 minutes then after that I was happy and extremely proud that the Penguins had even made it that far. They played the team that was the best in the league for the past 7-8 years and gave them a battle. The best team this year won the cup, they deserve it I guess, good for them.

I thought it was stupid that Chelios got to hold it before Osgood did though.

Well, thank you everyone for contributing to this thread, it was the first thing I looked at when I came to the boards everyday. Now that the season is over we can look forward to the free agency and draft choices, which will both be exciting.
Negative1 is offline   Reply With Quote