MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Please help me get stoked on DREAM, again cuz I'm a sad panda.

View Single Post

Old 06-05-2008, 02:16 PM   #20 (permalink)
SlaveTrade
KinG

SlaveTrade Is Respected By All He CrossesSlaveTrade Is Respected By All He CrossesSlaveTrade Is Respected By All He CrossesSlaveTrade Is Respected By All He CrossesSlaveTrade Is Respected By All He CrossesSlaveTrade Is Respected By All He CrossesSlaveTrade Is Respected By All He CrossesSlaveTrade Is Respected By All He CrossesSlaveTrade Is Respected By All He CrossesSlaveTrade Is Respected By All He CrossesSlaveTrade Is Respected By All He Crosses
My man, Norway1, I am very sorry that I have just now come across your cry for help. Yes, I am crushed as well that Ishida and Hellboy lost, however not all hope is lost my good friend.

Let's take a brief look at the line up for DREAM4.

Alistair Overeem vs. Tae Hyun Lee
- While I don't know much about Tae Hyun Lee, I do know the goods on Overeem. Overeem is the current Strikeforce HW champ and hasn't fought in a long time so this is always interesting, besides his last win was over The Headhunter which is always good.

Mirko CroCop Filipovic vs. Ralek Gracie in a submission grappling match, Oh my God, I've never predicted this day would come. While Gracie is the obvious favorite in this one, just the fact that Mr. Left Kick Cemetery is in a grappling match with a Gracie is quite intriguing. Although Mirko doesn't have any grappling credentials what-so-ever, just the fact that he can come in with a Gi would be quite delicious and could make for a great avatar, kinda like Scuba Wandy.

Now we move on to the DREAM MW GP. (Grand Prix btw, are always very fun stuff ^^)

Kazushi Sakuraba vs. Melvin Manhoef - Once again Kazushi shows his love for the fans as he steps in the ring against someone who will more than likely break his face in. That my friend, is unconditional love for his fans. Let's hope, once again, he lives to tell the tale.

Jason Miller vs. Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza - This is probably one of the most anticipated matches for many of the members here because Miller is always an interesting fight and Jacare, well he's looked at as the next big thing. This is a classic match of someone who's proven solid (Miller) and Jacare Souza, the Legendary BJJ Prospect. I'm very stoked for this one as I'm looking to see Jacare's performance against solid competition.

Gegard Mousasi vs Yoon Dong Sik - I can give you a HUGE paragraph about this but I can sum it up with this.. It's the Dongster and he's going to end up Dongbarring somebody. Nuff' said.

Taiei Kin vs Zelg “Benkei” Galesic - To be quite honest, I'm not too interested in this but they're in the GP, and remember GP's are always fun so whatever. The only reason I'm not too interested in this one is because I doubt either of them will win this GP but oh well, we'll find out.

Katsuhiko Nagata vs Shinya Aoki - This fight is going to be amazing, we're going to get to see some Aoki pants + lots of crazy flying sub attempts and some crazy pretzel like guard from Aoki. Very "boner inducing" if I may. (Fedor>All)

Darren Uyenoyama vs Hideo Tokoro - This fight is a featherweight fight and featherweight fights are rarely boring. Hideo Tokoro is a very interesting fighter. I look forward to seeing him fight. This guy is like a Gracie Hunter in training.. almost.

Alexandre Ferreira vs Alavutdin Gadzhiyev - I don't know much about Alavutdin but I do know that Alexandre has competed in ADCC and is a BTT fighter so this should be fun.

Lots of good stuff in this card man. Lots of em.

Pride of KOREA:

Yoshihiro Akiyama (Choo Sung Hoon)
Denis "The Super Korean" Kang
Yoon Dong Sik
Dong Hyun "Stun Gun" Kim
Bu Kyung Jung
Hong Man "The Techno Goliath" Choi
SlaveTrade is offline   Reply With Quote