MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Could Amir win the show?

View Single Post

Old 06-05-2008, 05:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Davisty69
CoutureCop

Davisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbjd7 View Post
Amir isn't winning the show. He has solid stand up the best left on the show but his submissions aren't good at all even though he's won two fights by submission they were terribly slow.

CB will take him down and pound him out. Amir is a good prospect should go to the WEC and devolop more but he's not ready to compete with guys like CB or Tim who are both UFC caliber MW's.
I disagree. I think Amir needs some work, but he's as good as 90% of the other TUFers that are now apart of the UFC.

You think his submissions aren't good. I find it funny that he has bad submissions, or even mediocre if I give you the benefit of the doubt, and yet he has won two of his amateur bouts by submission, as well as submitting the guy everyone thought was a beast.

I don't think he's a MW version of Big nog or anything, I just think his subs are definitely good enough...obviously.

Check out MMAforum.com's
Top 25 Fights to show a new MMA fan!!

http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/69374-to...ml#post1079252
Davisty69 is offline   Reply With Quote