MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Could Amir win the show?

View Single Post

Old 06-05-2008, 04:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Stapler
Super Heavyweight

Stapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By All
I thought it was odd that CB said Amir poses the most problems for him out of the three. I actually think this is the best matchup for him. Amir is a good striker but with barely any experience and an almost average ground game. CB will take him down at will which is a shame really because I wanted Amir to win it all. He's just entertaining with a good personality. It'd be funny as well because he has no professional fights under his belt.

Jesse on the other hand is strong with a good ground game and Tim has a good submission game. Amir has the least experience on the ground. He has average submissions but thats about it.

I hope he finds a way to win, though. I just don't see it happening.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Demian Maia

Last edited by Stapler : 06-05-2008 at 04:23 PM.
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote