MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 06-05-2008, 11:20 PM   #46 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Did I forget to post in here for a week? silly me! I've been working out. don't worry
Monday 6-2- dull ass but very strenuous tkd conditioning, mad kicks, squat thrusts, mountain climbers, pushups, situps, all the dull boring f*cking drudgery with only a little awesome fun pad work. For an hour.
Tues - ran 4 miles.
wed - Same as Monday. Drills were slightly less boring but it was still an hour of kind of dull cardio.
Thur 6-5-ran 5 miles at about a 9:40 mile. My average speed is the same but I went a mile further than I usually do.
heavy bag and speed bag with my new grappling gloves LOVE THEM
friday: could only run about 2 miles, 20 min stairmaster. heatwavestarted and i was melting
mon: ran 4 miles. then i was spent and bitched out and didn't go to tkd. my teacher has no concept of not making ppl puke with workouts like the above mon. and wed.ones. when it's 90 and humid. we in upstate western NY do not do well in this type of weather we get cranky and nauseated.
tue: ran 4.5 miles, speed bag, heavy bag
wed: heavy bob (mannequin) work, ran 3 miles, then tkd was many many dynamic drills that made u sweat it was fun as hell
thur: soccer practices back to back and husband golfing. I hate when this happens. I hate it so very, very much.

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 06-12-2008 at 04:25 PM. Reason: friday, monday 6-09 6-10 wed thur
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote