MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Could Amir win the show?

View Single Post

Old 06-06-2008, 10:32 AM   #26 (permalink)
bbjd7
Banned

bbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By All
Actually I think the plan was to have a very talented group on this season of TUF since they tried to get both Jacare and Jake Rosholt two of the best MMA prospects in MMA's short history. Jacare's BJJ would be the best of anyone in the whole UFC and Rosholt has the best wrestling resume in MMA. CB was supposed to be the third best fighter on TUF but Jacare and Jake wanted to much money.

No doubt beating them is impressive but the way he beat them didn't impres me. His stand up is pretty good I agree but his ground game isn't. In fact I would say it's average at best.

I would say Amir would struggle in the UFC MW divison against almost anyone. But if they send him to WEC to get some expierence i think he could be a solid fighter.
bbjd7 is offline   Reply With Quote