MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Kendall Grove Vs. Ed Herman June 24th

View Single Post

Old 06-25-2006, 01:39 PM   #16 (permalink)
adminmma
Administrator

adminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level nowadminmma is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan
People are talking about ed being sloppy, but Kendall didn't have the strength or the will to submit ed. They'll both be in the UFC, only ed can improve more because he's training with Quest.

Kendall definitely had better cardio, but Ed was too strong for him to submit and when you let a fighter escape 4 or 5 submission attempts then you don't deserve to win.

It was a great fight and, even though I would have given it to ed, Kendall is a good winner.

No doubt, Kendall couldnt finish. No doubt Ed couldnt finish. But like any match, its cat and mouse until someone gets caught in the trap, and it looked like Kendall had Ed until Ed was saved by the bell.
Now had there been 30 more seconds, would we have a clear victor?

What i found was that kendall chose to break his submissions either because they werent working as planned or.... Now Ed on the other hand, i noticed he wasnt breaking his holds but rather Kendall was escaping them.

At the end of the day, was a great match. I think Ed has improved greatly, but i think Kendall is a smarter fighter. I think we will see them fight again.
adminmma is offline   Reply With Quote