MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Could Amir win the show?

View Single Post

Old 06-06-2008, 12:43 PM   #29 (permalink)
DropKick
Lightweight

DropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbjd7 View Post
For a guy with no fights he has been very impressive but that's not what I'm looking at. I'm looking at as a fighter ATM he is a good stand up guy with below average wrestling and a average ground game. His stand up ATM is good but not good enough to keep him in the UFC right now.

He needs a ton more expierence and could end up being an average UFC fighter.

But how will he beat CB if he couldn't stop Gerald from taking him down.

I agree. I think Amir would get tooled by almost anyone in the UFC MW division at the moment. They should really put him in the WEC and let him get a couple of fights under his belt and then see where he is at.

"I does work" - Brett Rogers

I dont know what kind of technique was used there, but there was a lot of kicking and punching. Jim Brown
DropKick is offline   Reply With Quote