Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Sergei Kharitonov fighting soon in DREAM

1K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  vandalian 
#1 ·
http://dreamfighters.com/site/index.php?action=detail&id=1212683817

DreamFighters.com has been in contact with a source close to the town and training camp of Sergei Kharitonov, which let us be the first to bring you news that he was joining DREAM, and had a possible match up with Mirko Crocop.

Well, the same source has reported that Sergei Kharitonov is still training hard, and has no intentions of quitting the fight game. He also reported that Sergei still has plans to join DREAM, as soon as they offer him a deal that suits him better. - Basically, he is waiting for them to offer him a good first fight -

DREAM announced that Sergei was given the chance to fight Mark Hunt, and Sergei gladly accepted, however, Mark Hunt was unable to take this fight as it was so close after his recent K1 loss.

DreamFighters.com will gladly bring you Sergei Kharitonov news as it comes out.
Too bad Mark Hunt couldn't fight, I would have liked to watch it. Hopefully they find a suitable opponent for him soon (maybe they co-promote with Affliction in the future? Kharitonov-Fedor anyone? :D).

#3 ·
Yes! From Russia with love, the pale Sergei returns! A fight fight Mark Hunt would have been crazy, but I just want to see the man whoop up on somebody... Is a fat Ninja available? :confused05:

#8 ·
Both of those fights would be fun. I enjoyed Aleks vs Sergei, and though Sergei looked really good until he got stupid and then got kneed in the face a million times. Barnett vs Sergei would be very interesting.

I just want my Sergei back. I'll even take black undies, glove holding Sergei.

#14 ·
Sergei coming back would be great news, but Sergei coming back to fight Mark Hunt would be phenomenal news for me! I love watching Mark Hunt. The man is just tough.

#17 ·
just watched few of his fights in PRIDE! it was great man except his 1st fight against Alistar Overeem... i was hoping to see him action for a while.

it's really sad that Dana didnt even bother get him signed for UFC. that would be so great with UFC's heavyweight division going to gutter.

his style very well matched for the US MMA fans! he could box good and his ***** skill is awesome as well!

somehow i wanted him to fight in US too! Affliction or UFC. all the good heavyweights are in US now. Affliction wouldve been better since they use the ring instead of the cage

RUSSIAN STORMTROOPER in the ACTION!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.