MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - NHL Playoff Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-07-2008, 11:25 AM   #314 (permalink)
Negative1
Banned

Negative1 Negative1 Negative1 Negative1 Negative1 Negative1 Negative1 Negative1 Negative1 Negative1 Negative1
For the record, Sundin and Georges Laroque are my 2 favorite active players.

Sundin will be assassinated if he does not sign with the Leafs this year after they had wanted to trade him away for some prospects. Everything he's ever accomplished in his career will be overshadowed by this and I don't want that to happen, he needs to stay with the Leafs at least one more year. Besides, he still puts up some decent numbers for an old man.

The players I want to see still in a Pens uniform are; Malone, Scuderi lol, Letang, Talbot, Ruutu, old man Roberts, Laroque, Dupuis, Orpik, Malkin but I wouldn't lose sleep over it and MAF and Conky.

I just read that Hossa is willing to take a salary cut to remain with the team. Much respect.

Staal I'm not soo sure what he will be expecting from the Pens and I believe firmly that Malkin will be expecting alot of Benjamins. Malkin does not strike me as a loyal player, he left his team in Russia didn't he?

The coach Therrien (whom I call Michel Teryakby ) is up for a new contract after next season, I hope he is with them for along time also.

The thing I don't understand is how Detroit can have all those forwards, defence and goalies, that have superstars in each position and still have the same dominating team each and every year, and the Penguins have to change their roster because of their salary cap.

If Ryan Malone went to Toronto that would be the koolest thing. I think he is just what they need to light a fire under their ass and get some pucks in the net.

As always, my top favorite teams are Penguins, Stars and Leafs. This past season I was on board Columbus, Nashville and Washington and will continue to support all of them.
Negative1 is offline   Reply With Quote