MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cote-Good luck-Bad Luck-No luck at All

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2006, 02:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
BadHabitBabe
Amatuer

BadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enough
I think the cut on Edwin's head was a huge factor in this fight - I think if he wasn't hurt Patrick would have gotten a better fight out of him. I still believe that Patrick would have won - Edwin is young and still learning - I think he will be a powerhouse if he stays in it.
Patrick has been put up against some really tough opponents in his career and fought like a champ - the guy has heart!

As for the winner getting a title shot right away - shouldn't happen - they should have to have a few fights to build up to that. Just because they won the show doesn't mean there aren't other guys out there fighting that don'e deserve a shot as well.

My humble opinions.

- JustJanis the BadHabitBabe
Lover of all things Boxing & MMA!!!

"Welcome to my world. Hope you brought meds!"
Freddie Roach is the MAN!!!
BadHabitBabe is offline   Reply With Quote