MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who is the best grappler?

View Single Post

Old 06-25-2006, 04:12 PM   #18 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by A DOG
If u want to mimick someones grappling style Frank Shamrock is the guy. Don't get me wrong Noguiera and Fedor are also great picks but Frank is a good teacher and he's one of the best grapplers out there to this day. He is a very smart fighter and I think u can pick a lot of stuff from him. There is a DVD u can check out called Frank Shamrock MMA Training Seminar, u can get it at almost any major dvd store.
Any one got some clips of Frank? I have heard of him never actually seen him fight... And when he and Ken retire they should both go to the WWE as a tag team... AFTER they are fully done with thier MMA carears.

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote