MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 06-15-2008, 08:19 PM   #47 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
fri: ran 4? miles, speed bag heavy bag
sat sun: didn't do sh*t this is terrible i think i need to change to the gym 3 min from my house; however it has no speed bag or heavy bag.
mon: had to go to dinner at husband's work, drank way too much Fedor potato cyborg juice
tue. 4 miles, tkd was just tae sabaki and some throws but not fun awesome full-on throws, plus my fave throwing partner is 4 mos. pregnant and i haven't been able to throw her for some time due to safety issues.
Wed: ran 2 miles, jumped rope, heavy bob kick and punch combo drills, poomsae in tkd and in sticks class after mad drills i have never sweated so much in a weapons class before, it was great.
thur: ran 3 miles, speed bag, heavy bag, jump rope
fri: same
mon: ran 2 miles, rolls, falls on mat, heavy bag, speed bag, jump rope (intervals) tkd conditioning was boring kickboxing format b.c my teacher was sick. His g/f taught class I like her but she's not a good aerobics instructor, she has a knee i njury and can't move us around enough to keep the workout from being boring drudgery, imo.

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 06-23-2008 at 11:15 PM. Reason: mon tue wed thur fri mon
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote