MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Kicked out of the UFC

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2008, 11:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
MJB23
International Stalker

MJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World RenownMJB23 Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodJunkie View Post
Its good that somebody is getting kicked off the finale and out of the UFC. Maybe these idiots will start acting like professionals with the chance of a lifetime instead of drunken juveniles with a case of the temper tantrums.

I hope that this is where the line gets drawn for future seasons but I'm sure it will be an isolated instance of punishment. I would like to see everyone that partakes in the drunken thrashing of the houses every season get cut from the UFC. It's starting to get ridiculous.
The production crew and the UFC encourage the destruction of the house because they think it's what we want to see and that it gets ratings. They also encourage the drunkness and fights, thats why they supply a fully stocked free bar.

You should read Mike Dolce's latest blog. It really shows a lot about this.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/...6493&zoneid=13
MJB23 is offline   Reply With Quote