MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Kicked out of the UFC

View Single Post

Old 06-18-2008, 12:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
BloodJunkie
OG Heavy Hitter

BloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbish23 View Post
The production crew and the UFC encourage the destruction of the house because they think it's what we want to see and that it gets ratings. They also encourage the drunkness and fights, thats why they supply a fully stocked free bar.

You should read Mike Dolce's latest blog. It really shows a lot about this.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/...6493&zoneid=13
Yeah, I have been keeping up on Dolce's commentary. I have a lot of respect for him, he took his opportunity seriously and acted like a professional. Too bad that the others fell victim to the producers hunger for drunken debauchery. I know that it's a desired effect on the producers part but they aren't forcing alcohol down the fighters throats either. They choose to act like drunken fools so I think that there should be consequences.

Credit to Toxic for the sick sig!
BloodJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote